Friday, March 27, 2009

POSITIVE QUOTATIONS

Every now and then, we can all use some words of inspiration, messages that motivate. I thought I would share some of my favorites with you - minus the actual quotation marks.



Light tomorrow with today. Elizabeth Barrett Browning



The time is always right to do what is right. Martin Luther King, Jr.



I think in terms of the day's resolution, not the year's. Henry Moore



Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale



My personal favorite----- The one who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person doing it.



And another favorite ---- The only prison we need to escape from is the prison of our mind. Anon.

My daughter Carly's favorites:

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Anon.

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between there are doors. Jim Morrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment