Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Hiatus

I know, I know,,, blogging is about keeping in touch with your friends, family and clients. There is NO summer hiatus...... well, as a business owner, one of the beauties is that you get to make your own rules. And I just made an Executive Decision and chose a few things I had to temporary let go of - in the interest of staying sane! I am back now and ready to start blogging again.
I feel blessed that my business continues to grow and I have been very busy over the summer. There is one thing I know for sure. I can pay for advertising all I want, however, there is no greater advertisement than a happy and satisfied new mother. I am grateful and appreciate all your referrals!

I have added some new items over the summer and I invite you to take a closer look at my website. You will find information on Bravado bras and nursing tanks, Medela sleeping bras and sports bras and one of my favorite items - a fabulous all around baby carrier - Sleepy Wraps in all color





Medela has a fabulous hospital grade pump called The Symphony and I rent this pump and the accessories that go along with it. Please let your friends know.

Last, but not least, I also now carry the Medela Pump In Style, Advanced Backpack... for a price you just won't believe! Check it out!




Breastfeeding has been in the news this summer and some of my next blogs will be focusing in on some of these reports. I hope that you have had an enjoyable summer so far. Take advantage of the few weeks left of summer before it is officially over!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment